J’adore Boudoir Photography in Lake Tahoe, Nevada: A luxury boudoir experience
J’adore Boudoir Photography is a female-owned and run boutique boudoir studio in the Lake Tahoe region, including Truckee. Shannon is a well-known and specialized boudoir photographer that started her business back in 2018 and has been empowering women ever since. She firmly believes that every woman should feel beautiful in their own skin and it’s her mission to capture it through her lens.
Shannon is known for making her clients feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire photo shoot, and her images speak for themselves. Whether you’re 25 or 65, Shannon has worked with women of all ages, sizes, and backgrounds. She believes boudoir is an opportunity for women to transform both mentally and emotionally with their bodies, no matter what stage of life they are in.
Boudoir photography is perfect for all types of women
If you believe that boudoir photographers only work with certain “kinds of women”…think again. This is a common misconception in the boudoir industry, but this experience is meant to be enjoyed by all women. Shannon’s clients consist of women just like you and me….mothers, wives, military spouses, grandmas, etc. Boudoir is for all types of women and there is no specific mold you have to fit in order to enjoy this experience. Shannon walks you through each single pose from head to toe, and guides you throughout the entire session. If you’re ready to treat yourself to a session, Shannon’s new boudoir studio is ready to welcome you in!
Why choose J’adore Boudoir Photography in Truckee & across the Lake Tahoe region
J’adore Boudoir Photography is a luxury boudoir studio that caters to clients from Truckee and the nearby towns in the Lake Tahoe area. So you’re probably wondering why you should choose J’adore Boudoir as your photographer? It’s important to pick the right photographer, especially for such an intimate setting like boudoir. Here are the top reasons why clients choose Shannon with J’adore Boudoir:
- Excellent ratings: clients who have worked with Shannon have nothing but great things to say. J’adore Boudoir Photography is one of the highest ranked boudoir photography studios in the Lake Tahoe region. Her reviews are 5 stars across the board, and she truly cares about making sure her clients have the best possible experience.
- Every client is important: J’adore Boudoir is a boutique boudoir studio, meaning Shannon only books a handful of spots each month to make sure every client gets the best customer service experience.
- We love empowering women: Boudoir style photography is absolutely an investment worth making. It’s a way for women to honor their bodies and positively change self perspective. Shannon loves capturing this moment in time for her clients, and watching women transform both mentally and emotionally by coming to her studio.
It’s time to fall back in love with yourself
From doing an intimate boudoir shoot just for yourself to gifting your boudoir pictures to your spouse for an anniversary or birthday, the occasions you can book our photographer are endless. You can also surprise your friend, cousin, or mother with a maternity boudoir photography session. Whether you’re in Verdi or elsewhere in the area, we’re here to give you the care and attention you deserve!
Frequently Asked Questions
A boudoir shoot is a unique experience so we’re sure you want to get ready for it. What you can do to feel your best and make the most of the session is:
- Pick out a few outfit choices
- Eat healthy and drink a lot of water
- Make sure you sleep well so that you look and feel well-rested
- Wear comfortable clothes beforehand to avoid marks and lines
- Get inspired and look at some of our previous work with clients from Truckee and across Lake Tahoe
Are you thinking of booking a boudoir-style photography appointment in Verdi and you’re feeling nervous? This is a safe space where you shouldn’t feel anxious or embarrassed but empowered. Your photographer is there to make you feel relaxed and comfortable with yourself, while also reminding you that you are a beautiful and sensual woman. They will suggest poses that accentuate your best features and ask for your wishes and preferences about the shoot.
Every woman is unique in their own way, so your boudoir pictures will reflect that. If you want to make your photos even more special, here are some ideas:
- Maternity boudoir session
- Bridal shoot
- Black & white photos
- Valentine’s Day-inspired session
- Wear your partner’s button-down shirt, a tie, or another item of clothing
No matter if you are in Verdi, Truckee, or elsewhere, we’ll ensure your boudoir session is memorable and your pictures are beautiful.
When it comes to boudoir sessions, the choice of photographer is essential. They will be with you for a few hours on shoot day and should make you feel and look your best. You’d also want someone reliable and professional as boudoir-style photography is very intimate. To find a perfect match, look for the following:
- Client testimonials
- Previous boudoir pictures
- Ratings and reviews
- Friendliness and openness in communication
Our Shannon ticks all the boxes. Give us a call and see for yourself why we’re the best in the Verdi, Truckee, and other places in the region.
Once you’ve decided to have a boudoir photo shoot, whether for yourself or your partner, J’adore Boudoir Photography is at your service. Our highly talented photographer Shannon will be at your disposal for any questions or suggestions before the session, and she will make the shoot day a breeze as well as an unforgettable experience.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us and book your appointment. We can’t wait to make you feel gorgeous!